Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Song of the day: Pet- The Perfect Circle.

Quote of the day: Swingin' to the rhythm of the new world order and counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums =) Can't get any better than that. Yes,that is from Pet- The Perfect Circle. I REALLY like that song today. One in the same I must isolate you, isolate and save you from yourself.

What I'm thinking about: How graveyards can inspire interesting discussions >=)

What I should be doing: Writing Sweet Corruption. I'm taking a slight break from Frozen.


Ok, So I'm posting right now because I'm bored. Yep.

I just read Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer. It was amazing. I'm starving for Bloodrose now.



And Damon, because I haven't posted any pictures of him in a good long time and I miss TVD



Ok, so what's happened since I last posted:
~I got a tan. Shocking. I still look washed out.
~I started making a movie. Yep. I pretty much follow my sister around with a camera. It's going to either be the most amazing thing ever or it's going to suck.
~My dog got fat. She's been eating too many cookies since my other dog passed away T-T and she went through a picky phase so she started getting human food mixed in with her dog food.
~I got a Damon poster 0-0
~I've planned a vacation to St. Petersburg, Florida. It'll be the first time my family's gone since I was three.
More than half of my family lives there 0-0 I'm going to take a bajillion pictures
~I've run out of things to say...

So, right now I'm writing Sweet Corruption (Deadly Design 2) I still plan on finishing Frozen before the summer is over, but right now I don't know how to finish it so I'm holding off until I figure it out. But it's sitting pretty at 68k. Actually, Sweet Corruptions about that long too. Maybe a little less.

So.... that's it. I told you I had nothing important to say (I think...) so yep. I'll probably post a Thursday excerpt tomorrow, if I remember. Laters =)

No comments:

Post a Comment