Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ima share my world, just a little

Ok, so I was kind of freaking out last blog. Remember, the whole WHAT AM I GOING TO DO, AHHHHH! That sound familiar? Well, I've chilled out *fistpump* I'll have to edit the format a little, and there were a lot of typos I didn't catch, but since I'm self publishing I've got nothing to worry about :D
So, today, I had fun with my new camera. It's a Canon PowerShot SX130 IS, if that means anything to camera-knowledgeable people out there. It's very professional looking.

Ok, so on to random pictures of random things. That's what blogs are for, right?

Here's my dog being a weirdo.
I think my brother had a brownie.
Hence her staring.


Guess where my brother was standing.


My dog wouldn't look at the camera.
So I went and found the fish.
They ran away at first, then came back to get their pictures taken.
The big orange fish is Yoda, and the little one is still unnamed.


Here's the tree in my front yard. Pretty, no?


And here's the flowery tree thing in my sideyard


And a dandylion. The shoes are my sisters, btw. I thought the picture would come out cool that way.


There's Kyle with Darkest Ebony. They're friends already :D
In the background is my good friend Mr. iPod and Chuck.
Chuck is my alarmclock.
I threw him at the wall once and for three days he was dead.
On the fourth day he kept beeping.
Then I took his batteries out XD


The back cover of DE. It took about ten minutes to do, but I think it looks nice 8D


LOOK!!!
ISBN number.
It's on private right now, but soon if I look it up on Amazon.com it will come up.
Too cool.


I went to Borders today and bought a couple of books I'd been dying to get copies of.
(In order from top to bottom)
If I stay- Gayle Forman
Paranormalcy- Kiersten White
NightShade- Andrea Cremer

If you haven't red these books, I strongly reccomend them.


And, last but not least... *drumroll*


My laptop, Eva.
I've written ALL my books on it. I don't know what I'd do without her.

So that's it for now. I'll probably post more pictures tomorrow, if I feel like it. Definitely more on Tuesday :D If I'm not too busy reading CoFA to put pictures of it up, of course.

Peace, Love, and Vampire Diaries peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment