Thursday, June 30, 2011

Yeah...

Ok, forgive me for being a total blog loser. I know I suck v_v

I just got on because I wanted to muster up a great big two posts this month. Sooooo yep.
Today I'm obsessed with the song The Moment by Safetysuit. It's amazing. Listen to it. Linkage

Nothing much to say. Frozen is coming along brilliantly- it's about 40k right now. I'm aiming for at least 90. At least. I'm looking forward to getting to show off how maniacle Camilla can be.
And I want to write a book about faries now 0-0 Yeah, I know I'm pressing all the popular litterature bases, but I really want to work with the Unseelie court. Sorry, I know I'm an idiot.

Soooo yep. I'm hoping to finish Frozen this summer and get cracking on a new project and Remember. Gonna be awesome =)

So that's it for now ^-^ I'll come up with something more important to say later. But, on the bright side, Darkest Ebony should be on Amazon.com soon ^-^ And I'm finally going to get a backbone and queery.

Peace, love, and Vampire diaries people =)

No comments:

Post a Comment