Saturday, March 5, 2011

Just a superquick post

Just thought I'd update anyone wondering where the hell I went;

Ok, so right now I'm totally burried in Deadly Design. As in spending every moment I'm not doing something else important burried. My new year's resolution was to finish 3 books this year- I'm hoping Deadly Design will be one of those. Anyways, I'm totally addicted to it right now ;) Hence why I'm not Inkpopping or Blogging. I'm eager to get into the thick of the plot, finally.

So, if I said three books, what other two am I aiming to finish? Probably Returning Dusk (DE, book 4). The other I have no idea. I'll probably finish Point of No Return, just because I'm most of the way through. I really want to finish Survivor, but I also want to finish Starski. And, of course, Frozen and Remember.

I'm working on another project too. Well, not yet, but I will be. Yes, I know I swore off new projects. But I feel like I have to write this one. I'm naming it after the song it's based off of- The Tide. I didn't want to write another project until I finished one, not really... but honestly, I'm so emotionally impacted by this song that I have to. So don't question me. If you haven't heard it, you'd better listen to it. It's important.

Ok, too deep for me right now. Anyways, I'll hopefully talk to you people later ;) Quickblog over.

No comments:

Post a Comment