Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tralalalala

Random, yes.
Ok, so I just realized it was thursday and decided to blog. I'm rereading the Mortal Instruments, and since I've somehow never blogged about how freaking amazing the book itself is I'll probably do that. And talk about Jace<3 alot. No, his name doesnt actually have the heart, but it might as well because everyone loves him. EVERYONE. If you don't, either go read the book because you haven't yet or die. I totally love him.
If he breaks up with Clary and then he and Lexie get a divorce I'm marrying him. It was worked out in advance.



Ok, I didn't get on to say anything important today... but I did want to post a Thursday excerpt and say "Hail and Farewell, March." (Read Mortal Instruments to understand the refrence)

ONLY 5 DAYS UNTIL CITY OF FALLEN ANGELS. IMA SCREAM NOW AHHHHHHHHH!!!!


Yes. I'm trying to pretend that Simon isn't on the cover. I kind of dislike him. He's not half as cool as Jace.

Ok, so I meant to post more of my Thursday excerpt, but I've got to go take a shower now. Here's the first few lines of my new project (Yes, I know, shame on me). No, unfortunately, it's not The Tide. It has no title yet. But it will, eventually. *nods* Right. Later, peeps!!!



"It takes approximately three heartbeats for someone to hate you.

One for them to see you and process what you are. They always stand there, staring at you with round eyes and open mouths. You can see the gears in their heads turning, struggling to understand what’s before their eyes. One heartbeat for them to realize that you're their worst nightmare.
In the second heartbeat comes fear. Their expressions always change, like their face just can’t stop twitching, and their eyes get impossibly wider.
And in the third heartbeat, they scream. And, when someone screams like they’ve never screamed before, it’s because they hate you. They fear you and anything you’ve ever been, and they hate you. They want to forget you. They want to pretend you’ve never existed. They want you to die on the spot. Anything to take your image from their eyes, to retrieve their naivety and move on like nothing ever happened.
If you’d ever seen me, you would too. "

No comments:

Post a Comment