Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA T-T

*No real spoilers, just emotional ones*
I just finished Vampire Diaries: The Return- Midnight. AND I REALLY WANT SOMEONE TO KILL ME SO I DON'T HAVE TO SUFFER SLOWLY ANYMORE. WHERE IS A TSUNAMI WHEN YOU NEED ONE? (Just kidding, that wasn't funny, I know)
Jeez, I've been bawling my eyes out for the last twenty minutes. And then some. The last time I cried this hard was at the end of Toy Story 3.
I'm in emotional torment, and NO ONE WILL KILL ME. Not even Fallon.

^See this book, people?^
It just crushed my soul.
Then set it on fire.
Then gave the ashes to a shark.
Who was eaten by a bigger shark.
Who was beaten to a bloody pulp by a mallet.
And then eaten alive by a shadow.
Which is, at this exact moment, sitting in my chest.
It kind of feels like rats are nibbling and tearing at my internal organs.

Does that sum it up enough?

Despite the fact that my soul is being tormented (as described graphically above) this book was freakin' amazing. I just wish they included some nice little daggers at the end so we could end the suffering.
I FREAKING LOVE DAMON.
Sorry, had to be said. Ok, I'm done wallowing in self pity people. If you like good books, gorgeous guys, and emotional mangeling, you should read this series NOW.

Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to go laugh, cry, and die in a hole at the same time. It's what us crazies do.

No comments:

Post a Comment