Saturday, February 12, 2011

Darkest Birthday EVER!!! (Sketch dump portion)

Song of the day: The birthday song- The Beatles ;)

Quote of the day: "Do you hate me?" Kyrin Angeonet
"I don't know. I try not to."~ Fallon Wolvesbane (Yes, I know, I'm very bad for quoting my own book, but I wrote this a year ago today ;) I thought it was apt, and it's one of my favorite Fallon lines)

Thoughts: Holy crap. I can't believe Darkest is a year old. It's come so far... jeez, I sound like a mother who's kid's going off to college.

What I should be doing right now: Blogging about DE's birthday ;) Finally, I'm doing what I'm supposed to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guess, what everyone? If you didn't already infer by what I've blogged so far, today is Darkest Ebony's first birthday; I finished it a year ago today =) Hard to believe, huh? Maybe it's just me ;)

So, my big thing for the celebration was going to be character sketches. But, as you might've noticed, I redid the template =) So you've already seen them all... there went the big plan. I'll still blog 'em anyways though, among other things ;)

If you're somewhat blind-o and need it bigger (or simply would like to see the images larger) click on the character's name. It's a link to the full sized image.


Yup, she's the MC. Very whiny, passes out way too much, and rather clueless. But I love her anyways XD She's grown sooooo much since the begining. Just a little more sardonic ;)



Leo <3 (His real name doesn't have the heart, but maybe it should...) the only reason anyone reads the book. 'Cause he's so gorgeous. He is, I assure you. Almost as (can't believe I'm using this word) smexy as Ash from Paradox ;) Only Leo's abbs have nothing on Ash's. But he's still got a pretty face.
Forgive the coloring outside of the lines. I did the color veryquicklyanddidn'thavetimetoerase.


Ahh, the queen b!tch. My favorite character though, believe it or not. I think I empathise for her. Or I'm at least sympathetic. I totally ruin her life all the time. But she's a boatload of fun to write. Or at least she's going to be ;) I forgot it was a secret that I was working on that.. .oops ;) (not that concerned about letting that out, since I didn't just hit backspace... fail XD)




Ahh, my Italian friend. He was nobody in the first book, but I needed someone to rise to the occasion ;) De Luca fit the roll the best. So yes ^-^ I'm so glad I gave him the chance. I take back what I said about ruining Fallon' s life; her's is easy compared to my Hydrophobic gimpy friend's ;).

Well... those are all the ref's I did (refrence sheets) for DE, but I also did Seth, Anita, and Kody (in zat order ;). They don't get cool captions though ;) Click on the image for a larger version.



So... that's it ref wise ;) But sketch dump isn't over yet!!!!

(Forgive me. From here on out was my old art style; the eyes were better, less anime, but the paws sucked)
(Bad)
(And most of it's on lined paper)



Yeah, someone decided to muzzle and collar Leo. Baaaaaad plan, if you couldn't tell by the blood on his face and paws. Don't ask me who did it; I don't know yet. But someone in Books 4 or 5, for sure ;)

Ppppft, what do you know, Cy's angry too XD. Though for very different reasons. He's angry cause... wait, I don't do spoilers. But, anyways, he's very angry because of something in book three. That is a cast on his leg, by the way. He and Leo got in an arguement and Leo's alot tougher than Cy.


Anita again... WAIT, ANITA?!?! You're a Deadly Design wolf. Get out of here!!!


I call it a Kia...no, not the car with the cool gangster hamster comercial. I mean a Kyri in Action. ;) Yes, both are her. Oh damn. I forgot my crappy handwriting was on this. Well, that's embarassing. Ignore the words. If you can't read them, it says "Away from the sun, untouched by it's rays, how low you'd go to take the sun away". Yes, I was in a poetic mood.

Aww <3
Oh, anyways, this is the sequel image to the one above (yes, pictures can have sequels. Jeez). Only it's better, because it has Leo. I was going to add "... how low you'd go to take my sun away", but then I remembered how bad my handwriting was and didnt. Darn shame, because it's awkward just writing it now. Kyri is, obviously, still locked up. I think Leo's in the city. Only he was never actually there, so don't ask me why.

Ahh, finally, the good one in the gallary. My sister did this one ^-^ I harassed her to make it until she did. It's the first ever fanart and she was blackmailed into it. I'm such a good sister *teary eyed* anyways, I loved this one. So I thought I'd add it to the Sketch dump portion.

Anyways, this is it for the sketch-dump portion. If you're reading, hold tight for Part two- retro and present ;) hopefully I'll fit it all in today *wince*

No comments:

Post a Comment