Friday, February 25, 2011

Thank GOoDness for Ian Somerhalder >=)

Song of the day: Can't come up with anything better so... Beautiful- Akon

Quote of the day: "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson. Meh, it fit. I'm in a stupid RUT.

Thoughts: It's a darn shame that Ian is 18 years older than I am *harumphs and crosses arms*

What I should be doing right now: Giving up writing. But I luffs it too much ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, if you caught my last blog post you'll know ABNA decided I'm not good enough, so I've been in a Fallon mood; angry, depressed, and destructive.

I'm not in any danger of giving up writing, if anything I've said has come across that way. Just... contemplating. I was pretty sure I was going to make round one, at least. Needless to say, I didn't.  It's a bit of a low blow, but I'm not dead ;) Takes more than a snooty editor to take me down. I've got too much Lycan in me ;)

So I've spend the last day moping. I read Secrets and Shadows, which was awesome by the way and drank some coffee. But I was still mopy so I did my favorite things; wrote a little and googled Ian Somerhalder ;)


OMG, I KNOW WHY THEY CAST HIM AS A VAMPIRE!!! He's too good looking to be human.
I love the hat so much too XD *wishes could steal*


Don't you think? Because I think he's too good looking to be human.


Am I the only one feeling better?
Plus, I'm feeling that I can prove, with ^zis pic, he could totally be justified as Leo.
Don'tcha think?


He looks very Damon in this one, no?

Ok, I'm feeling better now >=) And hopefully you all are too =) And, in case you were thinking it, yes, it is kind of strange I'm internet-stalking him. Feel free to call the police so he's required to come to court so I can stalk him in person ^-^
...Yeah. Ok, Peace, Love, and NO VAMPRIE DIARIES. ANOTHER STUPID HIATUS T-T
But I still luffs Ian sooooooo... byes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment