Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Two days late and twenty dollars short

Song of the day: Under Control- Paracute (I LOVE this song SO MUCH!!!!!)

Quote(s) of the day: Vanessa: *whispered* Does vervain really work?
Damon: *from across the room* No, not at all.
Vanessa: *to Elena* Can he hear us?
Damon: No, that would be creepy.
Vanessa: Can he read minds too?
Damon: If you wanted to see me naked, all you had to do was ask.
Elena: No, that he can't do.

Thoughts: SETH!!!!!! Stop being a stalker, it's not good for your health and police records.

What I should be doing right now: Writing new Deadly Design chapters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short blog today ;) Nothing important to say. My inkivercery was awesome, but uneventful. But I got a frapichino <3 so all was good. I had an awesome S.A.D. too. My classmates were being twitterpated so I just stood back and laughed. I meant to spend it with Kyri, Fallon, Leo, and Cy, but Anita demanded my attention. We had a good day =)
Anyways, the "twenty dollars short" is because I want a copy of Nightshade. But I'm broke, so yeah *shrugs* Same old, same old. OH, But Secrets and Shadows came out today and I found the PERFECT DD (Deadly Design) song (Ghost- Parachute =) They're my <3 band of the day) (13 to life, book 2) So I'll be going to pick that up at the library soon. As soon as they put their stupid stickers on it and let me know. So I'll be reviewing zat. Hmm... going to write a little, maybe consider doing my homework ;) You know, the usual.
Well... that's it. Talk to ya'll later ;)

*sigh*

Oh, right, g2g!!! Byes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment