Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I reserve my right to blog ^-^

Song of the day: Either Heartless- Kayne West, Boston- Augustana, Happiness is overrated- Airborn Toxic Event, or Everything- Michael Buble. Yes, I'm allowed to have multiple songs of the day. Isn't it wonderful? I have Pandora on non-stop at my house.


Quote of the day: "In the night I hear 'em talk, the coldest story ever told. Somewhere far along this road he lost his soul to a woman so heartless"~ Kayne West, Heartless (the song). I heard this and all I could think about was "OMG, SOMEONE WROTE A SONG ABOUT FALLON. XD They didn't really, but that's what it made me think. So yes, this is the quote of the day. Epic, no?

Thoughts: Two days until ABNA. I might just die waiting.


What I should be doing right now: Writing Staaaaaaaarski. But I'm lazy and Pierce is being dumb =P He keeps grinning to see if Morgan will notice. She didn't, but she did consider beating him over the head with a rock. Unfortunately, she was raised in the equivilant of the 1800's. Women didn't brain men with rocks back then, unfortunately. Darn shame.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so this blog is utterly pointless =) Especially since Autumn is the only one reading (Luffs ya', Autumn XD)

But, I'm trying to be good about blogging. And I've only got 9 blogs this month; so much for one every day XD But yeah... I'll *hopefully* be doing more book reviews soon. I've a couple books waiting at the library (Secrets and Shadows, The Replacement, Once in a full moon, Before I fall, ect) , and I still need to read Incarceron, Maximum Ride, Sunshine, Feed and Dracula. Not to mention my rereads (Need, City of Bones just 'cause I luffs it so, Vampire Academy, ect) Ought to be interesting ;)

So, what can I blog about....snow days XD I had a snow day today. The snow was melted by the time I woke up XD

Short week this week. Only 3 days ;) Ought to be easy... maybe. School is rough. I have to pay attention and deal with stupid people. It's like my own personal purgatory.
OH YEAH, ONLY TWO DAYS UNTIL ABNA. THAT'S WHY I BLOGED TODAY :D This might be my last ever blog ;( Because if I don't make it to round two I might die. I don't handle failure well. Especially not when I lose right off the bad. Waa.

Oh, and tomorrow I'm going to some "How to get published" thing with my grandpa at the library :D With any luck, someone will offer me a publishing deal. And I'll get a magical unicorn and win the lottery while I'm at it XD But hey, a girl can dream ;)
So.... that's it today =) I've got to go and pretend to write, so peace, love, and Vampire diaries peeps!!!!

Wow, his eyes are blue

What's with all the pictures of Ian? I had to make the blog worth reading, didnt I =)
Anyways, PEACE OUT!!! *dramatic exit*

No comments:

Post a Comment