Friday, February 4, 2011

Oh dear, I can't Remember

Ok, first blog of ze day. I'll probably blog again, if I remember 0-0
So, if you read yesterday's blog you'd know my excerpt was from Remember :D But I never announded Remember... so I'm here to do it now :D



~Remember~
My nails raked over my skin, trying to tear the terrible beating thing out of my chest. I didn’t want it anymore.

During the day, I can look just like you. I can talk like you, act like you, be like you. But at night, the moonlight is my poison. It turns be back to what I really am. The demon.
Mania is one of the thirteen... twelve children that pretend to be human. One of the twelve searching for a cure to the disease, the one that turns them into something other when under the light of the moon.  But what if it was never a disease? What if they were just led to believe it by the doctors that have been ‘helping’ them all along? What if it’s not a disease… but a punishment?

It seems the only one who holds the answers is dark, human, infuriating Callister. And the other twelve demons, the ones who have been by her side for longer than she can remember, will do anything to keep him away from her.
The answer is already there; all Mania has to do is remember.

So yup. That's it. Uber, huh? I'll be posting it on Inkpop... soon. It'll probably come a while after Frozen, which goes up February 13th, my Inkiversary. Yes, (if you care) you'll finally get to meet Camilla and Ian and Edge. They've spent enoughtime crashing on my blog. So, for now, Mania and M and Valac and Callister will be taking over merry blog-land.
So... that's it for now =) I'll try to blog again later, for all you unfortunate souls who happen to still be reading mah totally useless blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment