Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blog-reader peeps, I have failed you T_T

Song of the day: Howl- Florence and the Machine Homies, that be my theme song. It's about werewolves. ;) And I'm the Lycanthrope. It's my job to represent all things werewolf or remotely Lycanthropic. It's what they're going to pay me to do oneday.



Quote of the day: “Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better.” ~ Shakespeare. Meh, what can I say, I was in a Shakespeare mood today 8)



Thoughts: IMA NEED MORE COFFEE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE


What I should be doing right now: Erm..... writing? Reading? Studing for my stupid Math midterm tomorrow? Really, what do you want me to put here.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmm. I failed you peeps yesterday. I forgot to blog *flails* Oh well. You prolly didnt even notice 'till I mentioned it. Aren't you all heartbroken?

I am. It's been too long without my Damon. But he comes home (*coughBackonTVcough*) on Thursday, so I will once again smile and relish in sunshine. For the... oh, wait, sorry about the poetic garbage. I'm trying to write a song. Why, you ask? Because my mom thinks my poetry is awesome (I'm not a fan, personally) and thinks I'd make a decent songwriter. So I'm brooding over one. I think I'm calling it Scarlet Forget-me-nots. Don't ask me why *shrugs* I dunno yet. But it's going to dark *smiles* just like the essense of my soul...



*Clears throat* Anyways, I'm entering ABNA tonight. I was too lazy yesterday. And I'm signing up for next years classes.

OH, AND GUESS WHAT?????? I ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY!!!!!!
I'm starting a blog with Autumn (Whentherainfalls), Zoey (Seattlelover7), and Peyton (RetroPlaid) from Inkpop. It's gonna be kick@$$ epic. We're going to be awesome! Well, they're going to be awesome and I'm gonna blog about Damon somemore. That's what I do 8) Oh, and I drink TOO MUCH COFFEE HEHEHE.

But I is sad. Because, not only did I drink two cups of coffee today and therefore run out, but I also ran out of my drug stash. By that, I mean I'm out of Peppermint Mocha creamer. NOW I HAVE TO USE MILK EEEEEWWWWWWWW. So Ima rob the store tonight. No, not really. I don't have time to go to jail. YOU CAN'T WATCH TVD IN JAIL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

So Ima stay home and write. Because I sure as hell 'aint writing on Thursday. I'll be too busy screaming like a lovestruck teenage girl and rambling on about my amore. Salvatore, as in Savior ;) Go read the books if you haven't. And read about Jace too.

Btw, Alex Pettyfer is (probably, he hasnt accepted yet) going to be Jace. He's awesome enough (though, I must say, not as awesome as Ian ;) , so long as they don't jack up my movie. I will be angry if they do. Then I'll find real Jace and we'll keel them all.



Oh, but guess what? Apparently werewolves were in style. And no one told me. Now they've moved on to were-tigers. Damn it all. Sorry, I'm too hyper today. Hyperness tends to make my dialogue colorful. But WHY DON'T PEOPLE TELL ME THESE THINGS. I NEED A PUBLISHER, 'ALL. Anyways, rant, and blog, over and out.

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHA XD We'll all be epic, darling. *Grins* And I agree. It is going to be kick ass >:] in the meantime...*Drools over Ian pictures*

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, WE SHALL!!!!!!!
    And he comes back today *wrist to forehead faint*

    ReplyDelete