Friday, January 21, 2011

I made a video of my dog eating an apple 0_0 and then put it on YouTube.

Song of the day: It's amazing- Jem (Ok, so it's still Like a g6 too)

Quote of the day: "It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up because by that time I was too famous. " ~Robert Benchley

Thoughts: Dang it. I still have three chapters to edit today T_T

What I should be doing right now: Editing chapta' 16. This one's not so bad. Nioki finally gets Kyri to admit that she loves Leo like the rest of us ;) Us being Me and Fallon, of course. Maybe Leo's mom. Still undecided.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, like I said, I filmed my dog eating an apple. She doesnt this weird thing with her front teeth like she's eating it like people do. It's funny to watch :D
Anyways, I got bored and didn't feel like editing. So I convinced my sister to get some footage of me feeding my dog an apple. Then I made a video out of it and, for reasons unknown, put it on my YouTube account 0_0. If you want to see it, click here.

So... I should be editing. But I'm Lazy. Darkest Ebony is a beast of a manuscript -_- I almost wish I'd left it at 60k rather than 110k.  Then I'd be done editing now and I could actually write Frozen. Which would be nice, because Camilla and Ian and Edge aren't getting enough attention. Not to mention Atearu and Kendon and Antigora (Survivor) and Pierce and Morgan and Charlotte/Gwendolyn (Starski) and Kodiak and Seth and Anita (Deadly Design) and Elegance... yeah, you get the point.

And on top of that, I might start a project about Selkies. Interesting little devils ;)


Anyways, since I am afterall supposed to be editing, I must go now. But first, I have to tell you about this cool Inkpop book I read about *checks invisible watch* ten minutes ago. It's called For the love of Sam and Eva by Scarlet Dawn. If you haven't read it, give it a look ;) I think, from what I've read so far, it might just be worth the time.

Anyways, later peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment