Tuesday, January 18, 2011

(N)ice day :D

Song of the day: The Remedy: Jazon Mraz (If you got the poison, I got the Remedy <3

Quote of the day: "Behind every great man is a giant cup of coffee."- Meh, someone probably said it besides me.

Thoughts: I need coffeeeeeeeeee... I guess I can blog first...

What I should be doing right now: Editing =P




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's too darn early in the morning to be blogging, but I don't care! Guess what? It's a ice day here *happy dances* The roads are tooooooo icy for the school bus to come take me to the torture house. So, instead of suffering in silence, I'm telling you all about nothing important! But isn't that what blogs are for? Yay! (*sigh* I need Coffee)

So... I'm going to roleplay today. For the first time in *checks watch* Like, five months. I'm going to be soooooooo behind. And lost. Most probably lost. But, I love mah roleplay buddies, as out of touch as we may be, so I'm going back. To the origin of my epic-fail writing style; Lupa De Wulf!

*Listening to Breaking the Habit-Linkin Park* Oh, right, this is my second blog post. I should probably make it count. Erm... Damon? Yay! I need coffee. Huh.


So... while I was supposed to be editing last night, I was actually working on my new book, Frozen :D It's gonna be cool, even if it's about (please don't hate me) vampires. 'Cause it's different. So there.



The pitch, if you're interested:

~Frozen~
I’m not a big fan beating around the bush, so I’m going to tell this to you straight. No pretenses.
I’m a vampire.
If you just thought of popular literature these days, go die. I mean it. I burn in the daylight, I don’t sparkle, and I certainly don’t eat animals. That’s nasty. So yeah, no.

Camilla has spend the last 172 years being a vampire. 172 years of being stuck under the thumb of coven leader, Edge, with his flirtish antics and unbearable crowd. Oh, and don't forget the mind control. For a loner, it sucks to be one of the oldest.
But old doesnt mean experienced. Especially not with Ian. The human that, for some reason in his idiotic skull, isnt afraid of vampires. Or Camilla, for that matter. And if she doesnt scare the hell (and courage) out of him soon, they're both as good as dead. Or, in Camilla's case, double dead.







So yes, I'm super psyked about this one :D 'Gonna be awesome. I've got... 3, 406 words done so far :D It'll probably be on Inkpop within the week. Depending on when Zoey's on =)
Anyways, I've got writing (and editing =P) to do, so I shall blog... tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment