Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mi Amore and Inkpop Idenitity Hijinks

Song of the day: Jesse's Girl

Quote of the day: "I liked it better when you hated everyone~" Stefan Salvatore
"I still do. I just loooooove that they loooooove me." ~ Damon Salvatore <3 (Trust me, we do love him)

Thoughts: DAMON, IDENTITY FRAUD, DAAAAAAAAAAMON <3

What I should be doing right now: Um.... making cookies. I want a cookie. Yes ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, If you've inkpopped today, you'd know there's been a (scary/hilarious) glitch on Inkpop where we end up logged on as each other. It was sooooooo funny. But it was scary too. I wanted to spend at least 2 minutes as The Donut, Autumn, Zoey, Lexie, Kelly, or someone of the like. I didn't get to. I was so terribly disapointed I got stuck being me. But I got to be RetroPlaid for a second (that was cool) and hey, it's pretty good to be me today.

Why, you ask. Well, I have a bunch of reasons.
~I finally entered ABNA. Granted, I'm probably going to become nerotic, but whatever.

~DAMON, mi amore, comes back on TV(D) tonight. I think I'm going to faint now *procedes to faint*


(Damn it all. If Elena doesn't want him, I do. {I concur} )

...

Oh, right, I'm in the middle of a blog. Pike down,  Fallon.  Anyways, Damon comes back tonight. Enough to make anyones life awesome, no?

~It's a snow day here. Five inches baby, five. Inches. Awesome, isnt it? I took pictures, but I haven't uploaded them yet so I'll post them.. later XD

~Four days until Paradox and Night Child (My two favorite inkpop books EVER) Go through the top five. I think I'm going to explode just because of the sheer awesomeness.

~That's all.

~Oh, wait, I forgot to say Damon again. There. My day just got awesomer.

So... still no word on the new blog, if that's why you're reading. We're working things out this weekend :D So yep.

Damon/Elena videos of the day (which I might start adding at the top ;)
Tell me, would you kill Jesse's girl
...
LOL, They're two different songs. But I got you there, didn't I? No. Ahh, too bad. Anyways, blog over and out...




OH WAIT, IT'S THURSDAY!!!!! So....



~Frozen Excerpt~



The instant he saw me, relief shone in his eyes. “Camilla, thank goodness.”
Raines had recently turned a new fledgling. She must be his. Aww hell.
He rambled on, looking relieved. “You’ll explain to them, won’t you? You’ll explain that she didn’t actually mean to kill them. You’ll convince them to let her live?”
I frowned, my eyes turning to the girl. “No can do, Raines. I’m sorry.”
Instantly, his jaw popped open. I wasn't here to save his girl; I was the executioner. “Camilla, please.”
“There’s nothing I can do,” I told him, moving in sleek predatory steps toward her. Her eyes, a light brown, stared back at me in confusion. I gave her a reassuring smile; I was old enough that, whether she’d want to or not, she’d instantly trust me. I was the third in command; it was my job to protect her.
Until she failed me.
My hands came up around her neck, my thumbs brushing her jawline. For a moment, her eyes widened in confusion. Raines was still begging in the back ground. I turned her head sharply.
With a single, pure sound, her neck snapped. Vampires were stronger than most people, but another vampire was strong enough to kill them in mortal ways. Her lifeless body crumpled in my arms, and Raines gave a loud, broken sound, brushing past me to pick her up. He cradled the limp body in his arms, not seeming to notice the blood smeared across her lips.
Then, with glassy eyed with tears he couldn’t shed, he looked up at me and mouthed ‘why?’
My heart ached; I could feel his pain. It emanated off him in waves that slicked over my skin and ripped through me to the core. Damn it, I should’ve sent him out of here.
Maybe it was the pain that made all the rational thought in my head vanish. I took a step forward, crouching in front of him. “Listen to me!” I snapped. “Love doesn’t last. It doesn’t. This is for you own good.”
He wouldn’t meet my gaze, instead staring down at the dead girl in his arms. “You’re wrong.”
I stood, face expressionless, and looked down at the two of them. Because this was what I did. I killed people, no matter how hard I tried. Because it was what I’d been designed for.
Because, in the scheme of things, the heroine wasn't my role. There would be no great change for me, no matter what I did.
I was Edge’s monster.
Nothing more.


So yeah. Frozen goes on Inkpop Feb. 13th, if you're interested ;) It happens to be my Inkpop aniversary too! Anyways, Peace, Love (Damon), and Vampire Diaries peeps!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment