Saturday, January 22, 2011

AHHHHHHHH

Song of the day: Starry eyed- Ellie Goulding


Quote of the day: "A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the other one." ~Baltasar Gracián. Dude, that's practically the meaning of my entire life 0_0


Thoughts: AHHHHH TOO MUCH EDITING TO DO!!!!!! I'VE STILL GOT THREE CHAPTERS TO GO AND I'VE ONLY GOTTEN TWO IN THE LAST FOUR HOURS AHHHHHH!!!!! I'M SUCH A LOUSY EDIT-ER AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Heh. Faaaaaaaaaaaallon got dumped. (*kicks Jordan in the shin*) "Hit hit hit hit hit me with lighting. Say Oh Oh. Oh Oh, everybody's starry eyed. Oh, starry eyed. Look what you've done- it's like you've hit me with lightning" <- Zat be the song of the day, BTW :D
I need coffee T_T XD :D XP


What I should be doing right now: Editing chapta' 19 Poor Fallon's having a bad day; I'm going over the part where he dumped her bada$$, mean self for Kyri.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep. Still editing. Day twenty or something. Which is sad, 'cause there's only 21 chapters. And an epilogue. *sigh* I'm so lazy.

Nothing important to post today, so I'll probably just talk about my book and the fact that FREAKING ABNA STARTS TOMORROW OMG I'M SO FREAKING NERVOUS. Ok, done with panic attack.
I shall live though *fistpump*

Do you know why? Because TVD COMES BACK IN FIVE DAYS OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG DAMON'S COMING BACK OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK IMA GONNA DIE WAITING FOR THURSDAY!!!!!




And that, my friends, is the Damon Salvatore smirk; killing women since 1992. Or at least giving them a heart attack.

But, since I'm such a lousy editer, I need to go edit now. T_T I shall be back... later!!! *flys away to get coffee*

No comments:

Post a Comment