Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ima just be dead now, kay?

Song of the day: Like a g6- I dunno who sings it. Actually, I'm kind of suprised it's my song of the day. Not my usual kind of thing, you know?


Quote of the day: "It is impossible to discourage the real writers - They don't give a damn what you say, they're going to write." ~Sinclair Lewis


Thoughts: Must use the right form of there in the future. It's a pain in the butt to edit. I'll have to get some work today... well, after I blog. But before I die, for sure.


What I should be doing right now: Editing chapta' 13. I likeh this one. I was beating up on Kyri and she spent the hole thing in the hospital. Which shouldn't amuse me, but Kyri needed some abuse. She was being WHINY and LAME LIKE ELENA D:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why 'Ima just be dead now' is 'cause editing is keeling me. Literally. I've edited.... about 5,000 words today. And I feel like flopping on the floor and dying. Or maybe just taking a nice long nap :D Both sound charming at the moment.

The magic of my (n)Ice Day melted and I had to go back to school. Which stunk. Best friend made fun of me in front of a bunch of kids and now half my bus thinks I'm mentally retarted. Go figure. And I had Spanish and I'm supposed to be studying for midterm. But I probably won't, so I might fail. That would stink.

But, Ima think on the bright side :D The Amazon Breakthough Novel Award is only 4 days away (way to be 'bright', Jordan. You're going to miss all our deadlines [shut up Fallon]) and I'm (mildly *sigh*) close to being done editing! For the last time! Yay!!!!!!!! I made a new DE cover too :D I luvvles this one soooooo much. See the full moon thingy in the E? I'm so proud ;)



So yes. I'm proud :D Oh, and I made a couple of new covers for Frozen too.

If you like one of these the best ^ , feel free to tell me in a comment (or not, that's super too).

Anyways, I thought I'd post an excerpt today. You know, thought it would be cool. Then I remembered that I didn't write anything today, so I changed my mind. Instead, I shall post an excerpt tomorrow! And, quite possibly, start posting them every Thursday. You know, since Thursdays are good days (Damon days too!!!) so yep. Expect one from Frozen tomorrow ;)

That's all I have to say. TTFN and Happy writing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment